For your convenience, Pitboss Customs’ most common customer questions are answered right here. Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Estimates page.
Q: I’m not sure about a custom design. What do people typically request?
A: Great question! The sky is the limit, but here are some great ideas we’d be happy to make work for your next birthday, holiday, family reunion, or treat-yourself-purchase:
- For the sentimental: Family names, wedding dates, or to mark a special occasion (like becoming a new homeowner or celebrating a homestead anniversary)
- For the fans: Team logos, jersey numbers, or commemorative designs for major games
- For the animal lovers: Silhouettes of a dearest family member, icons of local wildlife, or one of our new stop-motion running designs
- For the pun-lovers: Like our logo? Keep the flame and replace our name with something that speaks to you. Here are some of our favourites:
- It’s lit
- Burn, baby, burn
- We didn’t start the fire
- It’s getting hot in here
- Come on baby light my fire
Q: Do you have standard pricing for your fire pits?
A: Our existing designs have standard pricing, but if you are looking for a custom design please reach out with your ideas through our Estimates page and we will get back to you with a more accurate quote.
- 30” diameter x 16” tall $300, with lid $400
- 38” diameter x 20” tall $450, with lid $550
Q: What size are the fire pits?
A: We can customize the size of your fire pit to suit your needs; just send us your idea through our Estimates page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with a quote for your project.
Q: How are the fire pits made?
A: All of our fire pits use a plasma cutter to create your customized design on new sheet metal, which is then rolled into a ring.
Q: Do you do anything other than custom fire pits?
A: Pitboss Customs is a fully equipped machine and welding shop available for hire. We can make signage for your yard, beautiful fire ring designs to hold your firewood, or whatever else you can dream up.
Q: Do you include shipping services?
A: At this time we do not offer shipping; although we have two pick up locations in Edmonton, Alberta and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Q: How long does it take to have a fire pit made?
A: Send us your idea through our Estimates page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with a timeline for your project.